For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: April 2010
volunteers who worked to remove invasive plants from along the creek bordering the jogging path around Dale Meadows fields as part of Earth Day in Summerland. http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_similkameen/summerlandreview/opinion/letters/92367249.html This small town of ours has so many good people who give back … Continue reading
April 28, 2010 (Kelowna, BC) – RE/MAX has been awarded Most Trusted Residential REALTOR® as voted on by readers of Reader’s Digest magazine. The survey conducted for the annual awards revealed that the majority of Canadians trust RE/MAX for all … Continue reading
http://www.cnbc.com/id/36735403 “New Home Sales Surge” MSNBC article indicates strong spring sales have been happening in the US…(and, they feature a RE/MAX sign in the article, pretty good advertising, don’t you think?) I saw this one coming when a client visiting … Continue reading
CNN Reports on the market is coming back in retirement areas, generating jobs and helping people put their economic life back in order…But, Summerland…just to put that in perspective…while THAT retirement area has brand new “luxury” homes available for the … Continue reading