For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: March 2010
that references the Penticton Home show that numerous businesses and “thousands” of attendees went to this weekend. They have the same size picture and same space in the same paper about the SOEC bashing offensive message they refer to as … Continue reading
March winds bring April showers, April showers bring May flowers…Busy weekend at the home show and online real estate as well…new buyers looking for investment properties (everyone want income generating real estate right now with rates so low), some looking … Continue reading
“When business representatives voted on the new board of directors to serve on the Summerland Chamber of Economic Development and Tourism last week, the ballots weren’t quite as secret as some would have liked.” This article begs the question… “Who … Continue reading
In the last SCEDT election, apparently there were about 30 or 40 votes cast, and frankly, I’m not sure I even voted then. However, I will vote this time, and I want to encourage others to vote this time as … Continue reading