For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: February 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-f9wC1lB0&feature=relmfu There are so many people who have driven PAST Summerland and the one time they stop in are shocked by all Summerland offers, and dismayed at how much they have been missing.
MLS® Call Patrick at 250-486-2529 for more info on how to attract non-local buyers to your property. Always remember you are welcome to check me out on facebook, and I am a text message or phone call away at my … Continue reading
http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_similkameen/summerlandreview/community/84061712.html Summerland RE/MAX Orchard Country stepped up to donate money for the photo chosen to cover the phone book. A little idea that turned into a positive help half a world away! Community spirit in SUMMERLAND IS AWESOME
In her report, Growing the Creative-Rural Economy in Prince Edward County, Betsy Donald, associate professor of geography at Queen’s University, identifies four key strategies for nurturing the creative economy in rural contexts: retaining youth, servicing an aging population, encouraging innovation, … Continue reading
Pinnacles Soccer Patrick Murphy Sponsorship Summerland Realtor Continue reading