For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: January 2010
The Okanagan Valley Economic Development Society (OVEDS) has organized a special event at the Commerce Centre in Vancouver on Feb 18 which I will be particpating in. The event will bring together Okanagan businesses, trade commissioners and Olympic media to … Continue reading
4) Summerland: The promise of endless summer seems to have worked, judging by the line-up of electric scooters for seniors on sale outside the drugstore in Summerland’s Olde English downtown, 50 km south of Kelowna. Keep walking until you reach … Continue reading
Royallepage.ca, long a leading real estate site in Canada, has fallen behind a site that only dabbles in listings – kijiji.ca, a free online classified service similar to Craigslist. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/battle-to-unlock-the-housing-market/article1450088/
Summerland has a fantastic attraction known as Kettle Vally Steam Train that brings a ton of visits to our small town. Napa Valley Wine Train featured on CNN.COM http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/01/28/kaye.wine.train/index.html?hpt=C1
When the developer of Summerland Wharton St comes right out and states ” It would take the market years to absorb the available supply, never mind the new units”. WHAT IS THE POINT OF SUMMERLAND GRANTING AN EXTENSION??? Also, is … Continue reading