For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: October 2009
In 1996, Frank Steiger decided to tap the budding B.C. tourism industry by starting a fishing guide company. With his meagre savings he bought a two-bedroom house in downtown Chilliwack, an old Chrysler truck and a boat for $3,500. Today, … Continue reading
want to wait until our market heats up like the rest of the country… http://www.theglobeandmail.com/real-estate/no-strings-attached/article1325278/ Jennifer Van Evra From Friday’s Globe and Mail Published on Thursday, Oct. 15, 2009 4:57PM EDT Last updated on Friday, Oct. 16, 2009 11:46AM EDT … Continue reading
Lunacy in Las Vegas Housing http://www.cnbc.com/id/33310096 Published: Wednesday, 14 Oct 2009 | 11:15 AM ET Text Size By: Diana Olick CNBC Real Estate Reporter AP Just when you think you’ve heard it all in today’s housing market, along comes a … Continue reading
Pessimistic U.K. housing economists must be getting a bit miffed. They keep saying the U.K. housing recovery is unsustainable, but average house prices stubbornly keep rising – for five straight months, according to the Nationwide index Read more: http://www.financialpost.com/opinion/breaking-views/story.html?id=2060258#ixzz0T4DkuQPH