For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Passion energises vision, and vision disciplines the passion. The clearer the vision, the greater the passion. Fred Smith…deceased businessman
I think Fred has it right…and it prompts me to wonder what Summerland has as a vision? What is the clear vision we have for Summerland? Is it an energized vision? Is it a passionate vision? Is it a disciplined … Continue reading
August 22nd 2009.”Summerland Centre Stage proudly presents an acoustic eveing with Recording Artist, Englands’ Steve Rodgers, Saturday August 22nd at 7:30 pm.This will be his only Canadian performance.Partial proceeds to Critteraid and a variety of Summerland Charities. Tickets available in … Continue reading
http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_similkameen/pentictonwesternnews/entertainment/51525992.html August 4 – 8, the Gala Players will be presenting URINETOWN – the Musical. Described as a “marvelously self-conscious satire” this musical comedy is about a city in the midst of a drought so devastating that a malevolent corporation … Continue reading