For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Idyllic Okanagan includes Peachland and Summerland Gerald Vander Pyl for the Calgary Herald Saturday, July 21, 2007 Mention the Okanagan Valley to many people and they immediately have a vision of shimmering lakes, sandy beaches and hillsides covered with orchards and … Continue reading
Gerald Vander Pyl For Calgary Herald 2006 Peachland and Summerland, B.C. Both epitomize the beauty and allure of the Okanagan Valley and over the years have become highly sought-after locations to own real estate. Yet each have managed to retain … Continue reading
and hoping for a good business turnout to help support biz in our town! Seems like there are a lot of positive business type things happening finally in Summerland. People seem to be stepping up and working together like never … Continue reading
I bet that you cannot figure out the ONE THING in the whole world that my RE/MAX has that is absolutely completely unique from ANY OTHER real estate office in the WHOLE world…I am serious, there is one thing (not … Continue reading
effort to get the RE/MAX Balloon here in Summerland for a special event this summer! Not an easy thing to accomplish, but we are going to try our best…let me know of any helpful ideas please…like if any business wants … Continue reading